These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of the Nando's Card and your relationship in relation to the Nando's Card with Nando’s Chickenland Limited whose registered address is Erico House, 93-99 Upper Richmond Road, Putney, London SW15 2TG ("Nando's", "we" or "us").
Please take the time to read and understand these Terms before using your Nando's Card. We also recommend keeping a copy of the Terms for future reference, although please note that they may be updated from time to time as described below. Your use of the Nando's Card will constitute acceptance of these Terms.
Obtaining Your Nando's Card and How to Earn Chillies
1. You can use your Nando’s Card at any participating Nando’s restaurant (excluding Nando’s Outdoor Catering and the Nando’s online takeaway trial) to earn Chilies on qualifying spend and to earn rewards, as further described in these Terms.
2. One Chilli can be earned per customer per day when the qualifying spend in a single transaction for non-online food and drink purchases totals £7.00 (in the UK)/€7.00 (in Ireland) or more. To earn a Chilli, a valid Nando’s Card must be presented at the till at the time of purchase. Certain items do not count towards the qualifying spend, including nonfood items such as Nando’s Gift Cards. If you are unsure whether an item qualifies, please speak to a member of staff.
3. You can obtain a Nando’s Card free of charge at any participating Nando’s restaurant (subject to availability). Your Nando’s Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Nando’s. It may only be used as described in these Terms in participating Restaurants. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card and it cannot be used to purchase Nando's products at www.nandos.co.uk.
4. To register, earn Chillies and claim Nando’s Card rewards you must be aged 14 or over and a resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Proof of age may be required before we issue or accept the registration of a Nando's Card and you must act truthfully when providing details of your age.
Registering Your Nando's Card
5. You can register your Nando's Card online at www.nandos.co.uk/card. To register a Nando's Card, you are required to provide a valid email address and certain other contact information. Only one Nando's Card can be registered per email address.
6. Chillies can be earned without registering your Nando’s Card but rewards can only be claimed if the Nando’s Card is registered.
7. When you register your Nando's Card, one Chilli will be automatically be added to your Nando's Card.
Earning Rewards, Redeeming Rewards and Checking Your Balance
8. A reward is earned when Chillies 3, 6 and 10 are collected and can be claimed at the time or on a subsequent visit to a participating Nando’s restaurant.
9. When you earn your 10 you will still be able to claim all rewards you have earned, for up to 366 days from the day that they are earned as described below in condition 13.
10. Reward options are:
- 3 Chillies = Green Reward: ¼ chicken, or any Appeteaser (excluding Altogether Now and Wing Roulette)
- 6 Chillies = Orange Reward: ½ chicken or any single wrap, burger or pitta (excluding steak products, Chicken Thighs, Chicken Wings, Chicken Butterfly, Churrasco Thigh Burger, Butterfly Burger)
- 10 Chillies = Red Reward: a whole chicken, or any combination meal (excluding steak products, Double Chicken Burger/Pitta/Wrap + 1 or 2 sides).
- All trial products are excluded from Nando's Card Rewards.
11. Rewards may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer and no cash alternative available to the rewards specified above.
12. You must present your Nando's Card to claim any rewards in a Nando's restaurant.
13. All stored rewards earned on your Nando's Card must be used by the expiry date which is 366 days from the date each given reward was awarded. Any rewards left on the Nando’s Card after this date will be forfeited.
14. For any Nando's Card that has been registered, you can check your account balance at www.nandos.co.uk/card, at participating Nando's restaurants and (when it is launched) our Smartphone App. If you decide to check your balance online, you will be responsible for connection charges, and we will not be liable for any communication failure. We reserve the right to correct or amend the balance in your account if we believe that an invoicing or accounting error has occurred. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please contact our Nando’s Card team at www.nandos.co.uk/help/contact.
15. The stored rewards collected on your Nando's Card cannot be exchanged for cash. Chillies are personal to the individual Nando’s Card holder and cannot be pooled with points earned by another individual and redeemed together. You cannot transfer your Nando’s Chillies or rewards to any other person.
16. It is not possible to merge the Chillies and/or rewards balances from more than one Nando's Card onto a single Nando's Card.
17. The Nando’s Card allows a maximum of ten rewards to be spent per day from a single Nando’s Card reward bank.
Lost or Stolen Nando's Cards
18. Nando's is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Nando’s Cards. However, if you register your Nando’s Card with us, we will (at our sole discretion) replace any lost, stolen or damaged Nando’s Cards with a new Nando’s Card. The balance remaining from the original Nando's Card at the time that the new Nando's Card is issued to you. To report your Nando’s Card lost, stolen or damaged head to www.nandos.co.uk/card, login and click on the Lost my Nando's Card? link. Your replacement Nando’s Card will be delivered to your registered address.
Limitations of Use of Your Nando's Card
19.Nando's Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without Nando's written permission.
20. Nando's does not warrant or represent that your Nando’s Card will always be accepted at participating Nando's restaurants. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of Nando's IT and communications systems, Nando's may not be able to add Chillies or allow you to redeem a reward during such a system failure.
21. Nando's reserves the right to refuse to accept a Nando’s Card or to limit the use of a Nando’s Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Nando's may withdraw or cancel your Nando’s Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Nando’s Card. The Nando’s Card shall become invalid once cancelled in such circumstances and you will not be able to redeem any stored rewards on your Nando’s Card.
Nando's Maximum Liability and exclusion of Warranties
22. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Nando's maximum liability to you in relation to these Terms and your use of the Nando's Card shall not exceed the final balance of rewards held on your Nando’s Card. Nando's shall not, in any case, be liable to you for matters which are beyond Nando’s reasonable control.
23.Nando's will endeavour to provide the services relating to your Nando's Card using reasonable skill and care. All other warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
24. Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
Amendment of these Terms and Termination
25. Nando's reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or withdraw the Nando’s Card scheme on reasonable notice. Any such changes will be posted on www.nandos.co.uk/card.
Accordingly, you should check this webpage on a regular basis. If you have registered your Nando's Card, then we will notify you of any change, deletion or addition by email. The amended Terms will apply to your use of the Nando's Card. Where we intend to withdraw the Nando's Card scheme, we will endeavour to give you 30 days' notice.
27. Please note that your age will affect the type of communications which you will receive from Nando's. In particular, if you are aged below 16, you may receive limited marketing communications and will not be entered into any competitions relating to the Nando's Card.
Your Cancellation of your Nando's Card
28. You have the right to cancel your Nando’s Card at any time but you will lose the right to redeem all unused rewards. If you wish to cancel your Nando’s Card you must contact the Nando’s Card team at www.nandos.co.uk/card.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
29. These terms are governed by English law.
30. These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) represents the entire agreement between you and Nando's in relation to your use of the Nando's Card. If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
How to contact us
31. If you have any general enquiries, a query regarding your Nando’s Card or if you dispute any transaction that has occurred on your Nando's Card please contact us at www.nandos.co.uk/help/contact.